Monday, March 21, 2011

Forgetfullness

I'm really not very good at this "mom of an infant" thing. I forget the diaper bag (among other things) constantly! We've gone out to dinner without the bag, I've gone to a friend's house without it. I thought I had the issue solved when I put it in the car and decided it would stay in there permanently. Then on Saturday when we were getting ready to go to Broomfield for a soccer game I got it out in order to make sure we had all that we needed for the long trip. Guess what? We went to Broomfield ( 1 1/2 hr drive) and I didn't remember to put the darn bag back in the car! This resulted in Josh having to leave the park and find a store to get diapers and wipes! Pax is almost 2 months old and I've got to get this under control, ugh!

Oh, and I'm finding gray hairs now! Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no shea, lots on your mind huh? don't worry about it. i am sure being a mom of 3 and having such a busy schedule messes every one up a bit here and there. the boys have probably been so indept in getting the things they need and pax just isn't there yet. hang in there honey! you'll get a hold of it in no time. :)