Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our TX Christmas

Pax and I made a quick trip to Texas to celebrate Christmas but more importantly to let Pax meet the rest of his family for the first time. We had a great time and it was definitely worth all of the travel to start these awesome relationships. Here's Pax with my dad, Grump:
Pax and I with my grandparents -
Pax and I with Ani and Sissy!
Caeli and Mr. Pax
Mom and Dad
Caeli, Pax, and Anica. Pax liked the rocking recliner so much I've considered getting one! If only I had somewhere to put it, ha!
Paxton and his cousin Lincoln. They were born 19 days apart. We were so excited to get to meet him for the first time.
Alyssa and Pax.
(Hi Ms. Alyssa! Thanks for reading my blog and posting such sweet comments. I loved seeing you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your break from school.)
My sisters and I!
We really had a great trip and Pax was a complete angel! I can't wait to go back again soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post Shea! Love the pic of Papa & V and Sissy. :)

Anonymous said...

I did have a good break from school Shea thanks for asking also thanks for mentioning me I miss and love you from, Alyssa P.S. tell Triston and Adian and Chris that I miss them to.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant Josh from,Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly from,Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Shea I have big news I lost a tooth aren't you proud of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!from,Alyssa P.S.Can you make it a story on your blog

Anonymous said...

That pic of Lincoln and Paxton is so adorable love,Alyssa