Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our patio

So I'm taking bets on how long I'm actually going to get to keep my new patio furniture!  This was a close call, see the glass section below the umbrella?  It could have shattered! 

This would have been heartbreaking as it took me months to find something that I liked.  Our wind gusts can really be something!  This time we only had to replace the pole for the umbrella because it was bent pretty badly.  In hopes to prevent a repeat, we've started removing the umbrella when not in use.   (Just something else for us to remember huh?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, yea, we keep our umbrella inside, but it is usually b/c we want to keep it nice and new for outdoor parties. Glad that glass didn't shatter!

Stephanie said...

We had a glass table once and it did shatter. After that, we stuck with just metal.