Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where have I been?

I'd like to know the answer to that myself!  Things are just busy, I have no time for anything "extra" in my life it seems. 
       
* Work is busy - there are days more often than ever before when we do not have an open room so I've been working extra hours when I can manage it around the boy's schedule. 
       
* Tristan and Aidan started school Friday - I don't think any of us were excited about it. 

* In what spare time that I do have (which is at 8:30-10:00 p.m.) I've started using the gym membership that we've paid for the past year.  It's been 3 weeks now and it's hard!!!  I get there every other night and I'm proud to say that I can now go 35 minutes straight on any cardio machine.  That's a huge improvement as I've never really exercised in my life. 

* On top of all of the above, the Olympics have stolen hours of my sleep.  I've watched every single night and love every minute of it.  Just don't love when that alarm clock rings in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Shea! I have no self-discipline to exercise alone. I need someone yelling at me (group exercise classes and boot camp) so I am super impressed you can do it on your own. I loved watching Biggest Loser when I first started as it was so inspiring. It starts again in January so you should watch it with me and we can get pumped for it. LOVE YOU! xo