Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to you all!

Today's the last day at work for me. I'm looking forward to some much needed time off and I won't be on a computer so this is the last post for a while. Not like I've been posting regularly anyway huh?

I've been crazy busy lately but also had a little scare that had me slow down and focus a little more attention on myself than I normally would. (In short - I fainted last weekend and fell flat on my face! Seem to be okay now so no worries - just a beat up face.)

I am happy to say that I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping done in 2 weeks time, got them wrapped and shipped! Did Christmas cards including a letter and family picture, even made some holiday treats to pass out to our neighbors! It's not as much as I normally would give but I feel okay with it with the current circumstances, ha!

On a different note - I've been waiting for the movie Precious to open up in our area and this weekend was it. Drug my husband with me and I'm glad I saw it. I expected to be more emotional during it but came away really shocked - I couldn't cry!

Oh and before I forget, how about my Cowboys? I can't say that I was completely confident going into the game but I loved everything that I saw! Way to go Dallas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Merry Christmas back at ya! So, where's that face pic to go with this? xoxo

Shea said...

Couldn't do it!! Thought about it though~~

Stephanie said...

Mom told me yesterday about the fainting. Scary! I've never fainted but have come close and started to fall (people caught me) but I was conscious the whole time. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about your fall, Shea! I'm glad things are looking better now. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and I look forward to hearing from you in the new year!