Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not sure how to do it -

- other than to just do it. The boys are starting a soccer tournament in Denver today that lasts through Monday. Normally they aren't this long but it is Memorial Day weekend and I think we got a poor draw of the cards. Aidan plays tonight at 6:40 p.m. so we'll head up at 3:30 in order for me to get the team checked in on time. I've got to work tomorrow and then Tristan was asked to be a guest player for another team and they play tomorrow at 4 p.m. We'll stay the night in Denver because Aidan plays Saturday morning at 8 a.m. followed by T. We'll get to come home that afternoon to just drive back again Sunday morning! I'm not planning on playing in any finals on Monday but if they do make it - my husband is going to want to strangle me!

I'm tired right now so I can't even imagine what I'm going to feel like after this. Oh my.

Today's the last day of school with Tristan's graduation at 12:30. I'm excited and he is too. He looked really handsome this morning. I'll post pictures as soon as I get back on the computer.

Hope you all have a wonderful (restful) Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called Red Bull & Vodka, have a good time and have that needed energy! LOL!

Oh honey, that does sound like a lot.. hopefully it will go smooth and sanity will be present. :)

I can't wait to see his Graduation pics!! He already is so handsome and I just know he will blow us away!