Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where did this little guy go?

Aidan will be going to soccer try-outs next month and we only have 2 more weeks with his current team. Our end of the season/end of the team party is next weekend at our house (yes, pray for me, 12 families at my house) and we're putting together a dvd with pictures of all of the boys. Here are some that I pulled up for Aidan, he's 5 yrs old.



Oh my gosh, he was so cute if I do say so myself! Oh man, I would love to go back to those days with him. For those of you with little kids - enjoy every minute of it right now. They grow up so fast and things change so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY, THEY GROW UP SO FAST. LOVE
ALL THE OLD PICTURES AND YOU DO
SO GOOD WITH THE PICTURES, SHORT
TAKES, ETC. LOVE IT ALL.
LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right! He is freaking adorable!!! I just love all of these pictures you picked out! Have a blast at the end of the year party! :)