Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another baby shower and a big surprise!

My dear friend Lisa, shown here in the green, threw another baby shower for me this past weekend. I had sooooo much fun! She made a wonderful brunch, had some really fun games, and every one's generosity in the gift area was simply amazing. I'm blessed to have such great friends.
Yes, we played the game with the melted candy bar in the baby diaper! There were 5 different ones to guess which kind of candy bar it was! Here's Rebecca taking a whiff!

We are writing down our guesses for the diaper game!

Almost time to open the gifts! See my belly?

A cute little outfit with a soccer ball of course!

My friend Wendi made this basket for us and it was beautiful! It included a hand-made hooded towel and blanket also. Her thoughtfulness was overwhelming.

And while I was having a blast with my girlfriends, Josh was out getting our family a new car! He got us a 2010 Saturn Outlook!

Just a quick look inside. It seats 7 which will allow me to continue my carpools after the baby arrives.

What a surprise huh? He is simply the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD SHEA!! That is soooo AWESOME!! Go Josh!!!!! Nice Color too! (wink wink). I LOVE IT! And the shower looks like a blast. Gross game though huh? LOL! So glad you have so much and so many amazing people around you in Colorado. Love you! xoxo

Shea said...

Thanks Shell! I can't wait to drive you around sometime!!!

rutherecat said...

We love our outlook- it is a great car.