Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big deal

Tomorrow we pick up my mom from the airport! It's been over 12 years since she's come to visit and I'm so excited. I only wish that I wasn't having surgery on Thursday so that I could truly enjoy her while she's here. Oh, I haven't mentioned the surgery huh? I've been trying not to think of it because I'm really nervous.

I mentioned a while back that I was going to have my bladder repair done. Come to find out I need a hysterectomy along with the repair. I was floored when I heard that but it's a decision that my body has made for me.

I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to have Pax though and now I get to introduce him to my mom! I'll update next week probably. I would love everyone's prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you have our prayers in Austin. :)

And yes, it is a BIG DEAL! Woo-Hoo! So happy Mom is making it up there! I love you so much Shea!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

P.S. - Such a precious picture of Pax! My turn to meet him next!? :)

Shea said...

Come on up!!! Anytime and I really mean that.