Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mom's visit

My mom was here a week ago and we only have a few pictures from her visit. Unfortunately she wasn't here on vacation, it was emotional and physical support for before, during, and after my surgery. She did get to watch Tristan and Aidan play soccer and they both won!

Mom stayed in the hospital with me after the surgery. I hate being there all by myself and just did that when I had Pax so I was over the moon when she said she would sleep there Thursday night. (She doesn't like hospitals either.) With all of the problems with my blood pressure, nausea, that darn catheter, and all of the visitors I was so happy to have her with me. That's something that I'll never forget!

Here's a picture of Pax and I after the surgery. I didn't do much other than feed him for a few days.
Mom got to spend a lot of time with Paxton. They had some fabulous conversations and he took to her immediately!
Mom also got to help out in the homework area! I love this picture.
Thank you so much for being there for us Mom! I wish that I would have felt better so that I could have enjoyed your visit more but I'll never forget it. We didn't do much but we didn't have to either. It's the little things in life that matter the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see this post! I know Mom had to be such a great help while she was there. I hope you are feeling a little bit better day by day. I love you so much! xoxo