Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day just like I did! My sweet family made me breakfast in bed again this year. Every year Tristan manages to do something different and more special. This year he spelled out "mom" with the pancakes and bacon. Can you see it?
Josh ordered the necklace that I wanted and thankfully he received it in the mail yesterday! I think he was sweating for the past couple of days but luckily it got here just in time!
Mother's Day happened to fall on Josh's birthday again. That's okay, I couldn't pick a better person to share my special day with!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so sweet. Way to go guys on the breakfast.

Stephanie said...

That's so sweet. Way to go guys on the breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Awesome breakfast and Awesome necklace and Awesome Cake! Hope you and Josh both had a wonderful day!