Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 months old!

He's right on target for everything except his weight! He's dropped to 32% on the chart and weighed in at 13.15. His doctor wasn't too happy and it was a question on our list also. Because I'm breastfeeding and I recently went back to work, I had no idea how many ounces he was supposed to be getting in a bottle. Come to find out, it's 4-6 ounces at a time and we haven't been anywhere close to that! So that's our project - increase his milk quantity and to start cereal.

Pax is sleeping in his own bed now and sleeps through the night. At least as far as I know since he's not in our room anymore. This was important because I was returning to work. Pax is being watched by a wonderful woman who loves him to death; it makes being at work so much easier for me. We are both exhausted though, still adjusting to our new schedule.

I can't believe Mr. Pax is already 4 months old!! This is such a fun time and age. Here's to a fun filled summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time goes by too fast! I can't wait to meet him!! and to see you all of course too!! 2 more weeks!!