Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paxi-poo

That's what I call him, just like my Aidan-poo!

I need to update a bit about him as things are constantly changing! We all know that time flies but when you have a baby they grow so quickly and are constantly changing. It's exciting to see his personality emerging and to watch him taking in this awesome world of ours.

Easter morning. Josh got the bumbo for Pax because he loves to sit up! At 3 months old he's decided that he's a big boy and will only lay down to sleep!
These were taken within the last week. We've been working on our night-time sleeping arrangements. I have not slept through the night in almost 4 months now because I've become a human pacifier. As my return date for work comes closer I have to better this somehow! It's so hard though. We are making progress slowly, he can now lay down on his own and go to sleep. The waking in the middle of the night is still happening and unfortunately I think I'm going to have to let him cry it out. I'll keep you updated.
Such a cute expression. This little guy is so aware and interested in all that goes on. He loves to read books and will knock your phone out of your hands before you know it! We have awesome conversations too.
He's doing better in the carseat now. For about a month he would cry as soon as we put him in it but now he's okay for short distances. If he does cry, it's mostly because there isn't anyone back there to talk with him. (He enjoys our carpools alot!) Our lives haven't changed in the activity area, Pax comes along to everything that we do. He's a trooper.
I would guess he's about 15 pounds now but we'll know for sure at the end of the month when he visits the doctor. I'm blessed he's so healthy so far. The other boys have brought in a few colds from school but Pax has not caught anything. I worry a bit about his ears because he loves the water and will float in the big tub as long as you'll let him. We get pretty wrinkled, ha!
Enough about him though ;-) I'll post about myself tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! You can tell that you have a nice camera there. :)

When do you go back to work?

I loved the Bumbo! We had that for Ani and it rocked!

And p.s. - PAX LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!! I see you in him so much!

Love you all! xoxo

Shea said...

Thanks Shell! We did get a new camera! Tristan and I broke our old one right after Pax was born. We got a Nikon and although we don't exactly know how to use it, it is nice.