Sunday, February 3, 2013

Vegas

We've been home now a week and I'm still not sure that we've recovered from our Vegas trip.  It was long, busy, and depressing due to the results of our soccer games. 
 
Maybe I should have known something when I saw these two on the plane going to Vegas!  Aidan and his best friend Jack passed out on the plane.
 
 
Aidan's team picture:
 

Josh and I gave our chaperones a little break Friday afternoon by showing a movie in our room.
 


Somebody turned 2 during our Vegas trip!

The boys were so sweet to sing him Happy Birthday during their dinner Friday night!
 



The boys played under the lights in Vegas.
 


We had every kind of weather except for snow.  We got cool weather, rainy weather, and then cold and windy weather.  If I closed my eyes I would have thought I was in Colorado still.
 



We brought a present for Pax to open on his big day.  His animals were a big hit and went to the fields with us :)



The Stratosphere is a really cool sight in Vegas!

 
Paris!

 
I absolutely love the hotels on the Strip.  They are amazing and it's so much fun to see it all.

 
Pax on the Strip.  We went early Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m.  We seemed to have it all to ourselves.

 
The Bellagio normally has the fountain show out front but it doesn't start until 3 p.m.  It's still a gorgeous site.
 
 
15 boys in 1 hot tub!  Need I say more?


1 comment:

Shell said...

The hot tub pic is hilarious!

Sorry to hear the games didn't go so well!

Vegas must have been a blast to explore!

P.S. - Super cool parents to show the movie in your room! Cool points!! xoxo