Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ABC's of me!

Found this on a friend’s blog and just assumed you guys wanted to know a few things about me.

A - Age: 35

B - Bed size: King, the bigger the better!

C - Chore you hate: Dusting and cleaning the bathtub.

D - Dog's name: Opal

E - Essential start your day item: Cup of coffee w/cream

F - Favorite color: Green!

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I wear both, but really like gold for some reason. No platinum for me yet.

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instruments you play: Nada.

J - Job title: Birth Registrar, mom, wife, team manager, cook, maid!

K - Kid(s): Two boys.

L - Living arrangements: Me and my hubby, two boys, and a dog.

M - Mom's name: Debbie

N - Nicknames: Shea Ray, Les (short for Leslie), Sha-NA-NA (Thanks Cat!)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Kidney infection

P - Pet Peeve: People who complain all the time and never see the bright side to something.

Q - Quote from a movie: “It's past ten. My daughter is in pain. I don't understand why she has to have this pain. All she has to do is hold out until ten, and IT'S PAST TEN! My daughter is in pain, can't you understand that! GIVE MY DAUGHTER THE SHOT!” Shirley MacLaine in Terms of Endearment

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: Anywhere between 5:30 and 6 a.m. I love to have 30 minutes to myself to have coffee and watch something on my DVR.

U- Underwear: Yep, I wear 'em.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Pretty much all of them. I’m a bad example for the boys.

W - Ways you run late: Under estimate how long it takes to get somewhere, get stuck on the phone while trying to get ready to go somewhere. (I’m too nice at times.)

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, head (cracked my head open once), abdomen (kidney issues), arm (broke it)

Y - Yummy food you make: Roast, pork chops, mom’s spaghetti sauce, cookies, sweet potato pie!

Z - Zoo favorite: Gorillas and orangutans.

No comments: