Sunday, February 14, 2010

I didn't even have time to tell anyone before it hit the fan!

Click here to see what I'm talking about.

Yep, that's right. We put our house on the market Thursday evening, had our first showing Friday morning, got our first offer, we waited until Saturday and countered their offer which they accecpted Saturday afternoon.


I haven't even looked at other houses yet because I thought it would take months to sell a 2 bedroom home in this market and economy.

Anyone willing to help us move please let me know! We close March 19th, yep - March 19th. Not sure if we will be able to find something by then or we'll be living in a hotel. It's all really crazy to me right now that I can't seem to wrap my head around any of it.


Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't even respond! I have to call you!!! YAY!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe it went that fast. Well congrats!! Maybe you'll find something fast too. Preston said you could stay with us until you find a new house! Ha. If not, you can could do a 6 month lease on an apartment or something like that.