Thursday, February 18, 2010

It wasn't meant to be.

The first house I talked about below didn't work out. We put in two different offers and he turned both of them down, really being firm about the price. It's probably a good thing though because we walked through it again yesterday and I'm not sure if the lighting was different or what but I noticed the extremely poor paint job throughout a good portion of it.

So, here's my second choice. Our offer went in last night so we'll see what happens today! Let me know what you guys think!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think I like this one better. I like the shapes of the windows. I know it may be the angles of the pictures but it looks huge.

Anonymous said...

this one is nice too. hw long has it been on the market? no snow in those pics, nice grass though and minutes from the school. definitely pluses! house shopping is so much fun! i will just do it vicariously through you! xoxo

Shea said...

It's been on the market for 90 days I think so it's definitely an old picture. It's only a mile and a half from our current home, ha!