Friday, August 13, 2010

16 week pics (actually 15 weeks 6 days but close enough)

Full length picture. I'm still wearing all of my regular clothes, they are just a bit snug now. I've probably gained a few pounds but I'll know exactly how many next week.


Front view. I don't notice much but maybe people are thinking I've put on a little weight?
Another side view!



Belly shot! It's weird - I normally carry a little basketball but this time it feels like an egg shape. Probably because it's still so early. Waiting for my tummy to firm up a bit though - I'm tired of being pudgy, ha!

Something else funny - I could have sworn that my doctor's appt was today. Made sure to shave my legs this morning and everything! Got to work and looked at the calendar to discover it's actually next Friday. Oh my goodness. Guess I was really excited or something, ha!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you! Maybe you are carrying different this time because it's a girl in there?!?!?

Stephanie said...

I feel the same way about feeling pugdy but my stomach is so much bigger than yours. I wore maternity shorts last weekend and they fit well.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you put up Pictures! Thanks so much! Love the belly shot! You look so cute! This is so cool! I am so happy for you!! xoxo

rutherecat said...

Ok, so I am not 16 wks preggo- and my belly looks just like that- LOL.

Shea said...

Thanks guys, you are really sweet! I have the best family and the best friends ever!