Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Shower

What a wonderful weekend! I've never had a shower like this and I have to thank a few special people!! My best friend Cathy for throwing such a beautiful shower and really going above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined, my sister Shelly for taking the time and making the effort to come for the weekend and be here for me, all of my dear friends for attending, and my wonderful husband for helping with anything that was needed!
Shelly and I before the festivities began!

Part of the setup. There was so much food! Cathy blew my mind and made a special effort to include my favorite cake, carrot with cream cheese icing. (That's why we had two cakes!)

Game time, everyone's jotting down their answers. Left to right: Lisa, Bendu, Sharon, Shelly, Tasha. Not pictured: Karol, Cathy, Josh and me! We had a lot of fun!

I really felt special! I only wish that the shower could have gone on for a few hours more. I had so much fun talking with all of my friends and just hanging out.

Gifts! I'm so grateful for everything that was given to us. The cards made me tear up more than once! I really felt surrounded by love.

Shelly got the boys these awesome shirts! They said they would wear them on his birthday! I can't wait for that picture.

What an amazing day and weekend! I thank God everyday for all of the blessings in my life. I am a very lucky girl.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Shea! I had a great time being there with you and your family! :)

rutherecat said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it, I felt honored to do this for you and was thrilled that Shell came out. Can't wait for that special day:)