Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pregnancy Dreams

Wow, I've had some wild and crazy dreams during this pregnancy! During the early months I was worried about everything in my real life so my dreams were based alot on fear. People chasing me, something happening to the baby, etc... Lately, I've had some pretty racy dreams and all I can think is that I feel pretty good right now and I like the way that I look with my little tummy so it must be transferring into my dreams. I watched Ricky Martin on Oprah a few weeks ago and that night I dreamed that I was his surrogate and I was carrying his triplets! My most recent dream was that I was wearing a bikini and there were several male admirers around! It's been fun to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny that being pregnant can make you feel sexy? I loved it!