Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 months old today!!!

I can't believe it!!!! Here's the happy little guy with my friend Karol.


Enjoying his new bathtub! The duck actually quacks too!



One of his most recent milestones, holding his own bottle! We have started mixing in some formula as I'm struggling to keep up with his needs while at daycare. He gets 3 day time bottles with half breastmilk and half formula and that's working really well now.


Other milestones are - saying da-da-da-da and ba-ba-ba-ba, eating second stage foods, hating to have his face or nose wiped off, rolling over front to back and back to front (not that he'll do this in front of me though but I find him in bed in the mornings opposite of how I put him), got his first runny nose/cold this week which stunk but he's a trooper so it hasn't been that bad, and he loves to play peek-a-boo among other games.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby!!! Can't wait to see him in 4 months! Too LONG!!! xoxo