Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vail

The boys worked so hard all summer playing soccer that they both qualified to go to the Regional 3v3 soccer tournament in Vail, July 29-31.


Pax's first vacation! (yes, Tristan's mouth is blue from a snowcone!)



Gore Creek was a 2 minute walk from our condo. It was beautiful!


Pax stopped and smelled all of the flowers.


It's so beautiful during the summer; I can't even imagine what it's like during ski season.

Another pretty flower!



Aidan's team. We all stayed in the condo together and had a wonderful weekend. It was so much more than just soccer. A weekend to get away from the normal hustle and bustle. I could use more of these for sure. Tristan and Aidan both got 3rd in regionals by the way.


I've been talking with Sissy and we might plan a family trip here for anyone that's interested! More details to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful there! And yes, vacation is what keeps me going. LOL! I totally got your email about Vail and have had such a busy weekend that I was actually looking forward to Monday to have it settle down just so I could take a minute to look at the links. Jon is concerned a bit about our Disney trip next year if we do this, but we still have some time to discuss. Hey, what happened to GreatWolf? LOL!