Saturday, August 13, 2011

A new room

We decided to keep all of the boys upstairs with us for the time being. The basement bedroom is where we thought Tristan would move to but it's a little too far away for our liking right now. Tristan will keep his room upstairs and Aidan is going to share with Pax. We needed to make room so decided to get rid of the oak bunkbeds. I hated to do it, but they took up most of the space in the room. Here's Pax's new crib. It's convertible and will change to a toddler bed, day bed, then a full size bed. Aidan's medals from soccer used to hang from his bed frame. Luckily I found this shelf online and we'll hang it on the wall. (This is the picture from the website, not Aidan's.)



Here's the dresser that I had to order because nothing is ever in stock when I want it!!!! It should be here in 2 more weeks. I can't wait because having an unfinished room is irritating.


Aidan on his new bed. It's a cherry wood day bed with a trundle bed for company. Not sure how much company he'll have in there with the baby though!




I'll post a completed picture once it's all put together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The furniture is very nice!! And I love the medal shelf! He probably has that thing almost full by now! That is very cool that he is okay with sharing a room with Paxton. What a sweet boy! xoxo