Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last week

So last week was rough. Every day something seemed to happen to us.

It started Wednesday when Pax got the bump on his head. We had dentist appts and all had been just fine until I needed to check out and I handed Pax to Tristan so that they could go into the waiting area to play. A couple of minutes later and I hear a loud thump followed by a scream. Yep, he had fallen and here I come rushing out of the back to get him into a sea of other moms standing there looking as if they had just seen an awful car crash. Definitely one of those horrible bad mommy moments you never want to relive. Come to find out - Tristan handed him off to Aidan and he decided to sit him on the couch. Thank God he was fine but it took a few hours and lots of loving to get over it. Unfortunately I couldn't get over my anger with the boys until the next day.

Then Thursday - we had 10 minutes to stop at home between school and soccer practice. Aidan was to get his evaluation with his coach before practice. He couldn't find one of his cleats and went out to the car to look there. Next thing I know, I hear the horn honk and I know that he's locked the car. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but because we only had 10 minutes I left my keys in the cup holder. UGGGHHHH! I don't have a spare key yet and had to call Josh at work to race home so that I could at least get the boys to practice on time, forget the evaluation. My husband rocks though and got the boys to practice and still got the eval done for me even though it wasn't at the scheduled time.

To end it all - Saturday was the day of basketball disappointment.

Thank goodness this week has been quiet for the most part. The boys are excited for Fall Break next week and I'll appreciate the break too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, a very rough week.. sorry honey.. here's to good future weeks... :)