Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pax's B-day Night and Party

So the night of Pax's actual birthday was on a weeknight so we just went out as a family and had a little fun! Aidan took him on a little ride -


I thought he might be scared of Chuck E but he wasn't! He just wanted to be up there with him!


On his tippee toes!


No one was around so he got to share the stage!


It only took Pax about an hour to loosen up and explore a bit!


Josh and the boys made me play this game that you hold onto these metal bars that vibrate at an unbelievable speed. It actually made my chest hurt!


Our little ticket collector!


Aidan is a great big brother and took Pax up into the playground.


So we had our party for Pax this past Sunday. Here's the cake:

They offer this miniature cake free for the birthday boy! How awesome is that?

Happy Birthday to you Paxie!


I love the looks on the big boy's faces! They all truly love him and treat him like he's their little brother.









He was extremely cautious with the cake! We all waited for him to dive in and start throwing it!



I think the little bit that actually made it into his mouth came from me.





Now he's going! He didn't really eat it at all, just mushed it around!




All done! Thankfully we had help cleaning up! (He spent about 20 minutes splashing around in the kitchen sink while everyone else ate cake and ice cream!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun Birthday! I wish I were there! That Chuck E Cheese shaking thing.. ha ha... I totally freaked the girls out as I acted like it shocked and hurt me! You should have seen their faces! Muhahaha!