Monday, February 13, 2012

Pax's 1st haircut

Pax got his first hair cut about a week ago. I didn't really think he had much to take off but we had Tristan's hair cut at 1 year so thought we would keep up the tradition.
Josh loves this picture because of the look on my face. I was really trying to make it fun! Plus, I was shocked by how much hair he did have in the back that came off. It was amazing!
He looks so much better now and for the most part he handled it all really well. The stylist was great about it all and it was over quickly!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lincoln needs his cut but I haven't done it yet. There's a new kids hair place in Tyler I thought I would try. Keira's hair has still never been cut so it's hard adjusting to having a boy needing a haircut so young.

Shea said...

When you do take him, don't cry when you see how much hair comes off! I was shocked!!!