Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aidan has cooties.

Some sort of cold but the only symptom so far is a barking cough. I know the barking cough makes you think of croup but for some reason when the boys get sick they always have a barking cough. Anyway, he's kind of losing his voice but other than that seems fine. I've asked him the past two mornings if he'd like to skip archery but he hasn't so he must feel okay, he just sounds horrible when he coughs.

Josh and I have that weak feeling in our bodies so I hope we are able to fight off whatever virus this is. But I'm so tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa and Keira are both sick. Alyssa had a fever earlier this week and has a sore throat and lost her voice on Tuesday. Keira has a little drainage and a bad cough again. We have even brought out the nebulizer and started breathing treatments on her again. Keira always has a bad cough when she's sick and goes back all the way from her breathing issues at birth. Her cough now sounds just like when she had RSV before Christmas.

Shea said...

It sounds like you guys have it a bit worse than us. I feel for you! Let's stay healthy - you and I. Someone has to take care of them.