Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Soccer tournament update and other stuff.

Tristan's team got a head start on their spring soccer season by playing in a tournament this past weekend. I wish that I had better news but they got 3rd again. Kind of ironic because we were the 3rd team in our division and the top two teams went to the championship. Our push came a little too late, we tied our first two games and won the third 9-0. We felt some pressure knowing that in our last game we had to have a shut-out to get the points we needed to tie for 2nd place. We did it but lost the tie-breaker in # of wins. Bummer!!! Anyway, T played well. 4 goals for a defensive player!

My foot was swollen for a few days. The first two days I wore my slippers. Yep, out everywhere I went - even all day Saturday at the park for the tournament. Sunday I progressed to flip flops but it was chilly so I covered up in a blanket. Monday, I wore some clogs to work and today I have on some tennis shoes. Finally! I didn't expect the swelling but I'm getting better. It's a little itchy now so I'm getting there!

A little news for you:

I hope this is real - I think it's the coolest thing ever. It's supposed to be a pink albino dolphin that was spotted in Louisiana.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dolphin is real. I looked it up on snopes. I can remember my tats swelling after I got them. You made me kinda want to get my next one on my foot. Still don't know what I want though or which foot.

Shea said...

Thanks Steph! I chose my right foot because my butterfly is on my left side. Got to even things out, ha!

Anonymous said...

My tattoo on my leg is on the right leg so I'm not sure if I would need one on my right foot or left foot.

Anonymous said...

Go for the left Steph! ha ha

Shea said...

Yep, I'd say left also!