Monday, March 23, 2009

New purchase

I hated our previous area rug in the living room because it was extremely hard to vacuum due to the raised design on it and it was a solid color and showed every little piece of grass, dirt, or hair.
Here's our new rug:
This is kind of out there for me but I'm loving it. I've been told by a few people that our house was a bit bland. I don't think so anymore!

Tristan picked this rug almost immediately in the store but of course I had to go through every one available and compare it with one of our pillows to get a good match. 45 minutes later I went with the one he picked in the first place. Hmmmm, maybe he's got an eye for that kind of thing? (Our couches look a bit weird in this lighting but they are a light tan.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Reminds me of the type of rug I have.

Anonymous said...

I like it too. Pushing the limit huh Shea? ha ha. Good Eye Tristan!