Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Cleaner

I'm loving this show so much! I record it (of course, because I'm never at home to watch it during it's normal time). Just watched this week's episode this morning and it choked me up.

Soccer tournament this weekend for both of the boys. It's here in town for a change so things will be a lot easier than usual.
**
Our fridge went out Tuesday. What a way to clean out the darn thing! It's been repaired and new groceries have been stocked but I can't get over that fear of opening the door to find a puddle of water in the bottom pouring out onto my feet. First the a/c, then the fridge, what's next? They come in 3's right?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hopefully not! Maybe it was a fluke and nothing else will happen.

Shea said...

Josh just reminded me that #3 has already happened! Our garbage disposal went out and we had that replaced. (Don't let popcorn kernels fall into the disposal.) Too funny!

cat said...

this is one of my faves as well. thank goodness for on demand....