Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's hard having big ones.

This is a funny story!

This morning on our drive to school, out of nowhere Tristan says, "Mom, yesterday you should have pulled your shirt out."

I was confused because I didn't have my shirt tucked in, it was a v-neck, beige t-shirt. I asked, "What do you mean? It wasn't tucked in."

He says and demonstrates with his hands, "No, pulled it out away from you." He pulls his shirt out away from his chest.

I say, "Why?"

He says, "Because I could see everything. Your whole .... you know!" He demonstrates with his hand cupped over his chest and then points to the nipple area.

I laughed!! I asked him if I embarrassed him? He told me I did! Who would have known that wearing a regular old t-shirt was embarrassing to a 10 yr old?

We have a little code now that he'll pull at his shirt if I'm ever showing too much in public. This is hilarious to me because I'm a pretty modest person. But I will admit, it's tough to have big boobs. Obviously, you can't even wear a t-shirt!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHA! That's too funny!I wonder if someone pointed it out to him or if he noticed on his own?

Shea said...

OMG, I sure hope he noticed on his own! How embarrassing!

Jen said...

That is a funny story! One I could never relate to, but funny, nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

SORRY FOR THAT. THERE IS A NEW
BRA OUT WITH PETALS INSIDE TO HELP
HIDE THAT AREA. YOU MIGHT WANT TO
LOOK FOR ONE TO WEAR WITH YOUR
TSHIRTS. MOM

sissy said...

That's my great nephew....I love this. It is sooo funny. Your the best MOM!! Guess you just need to wear a big ole MOO-MOO. ha! Love ya. Sissy

nancy said...

OMG! I picked up ella from kindergarten the other day and I was wearing a sundress without a bra. And I was all proud of the dress because it held my girls in and didn't put them on display. Yet on the way to the car, she puts her hand on her hips and says "mom" and points to each boob in turn. I say "WHAT?" and she's all "the top of your boobs are showing."

Shell said...

way funny! lol! i feel your pain.. i live in t-shirt bras now..