Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Work, work, work.

I bet you thought I was going to complain about my job huh? Nope, it's actually going pretty well. I'm very thankful for it actually; it's really flexible and hasn't been too busy lately. I've worked less hours in order to be with the boys more with their busy schedules.

The above picture is what it looks like at my house right now everyday around 4 p.m. 4th and 5th grade is no joke! Homework everyday so far. They are both doing really well. The only thing is that they are the only ones from their soccer teams who have started school already so it's affected their social life. Ha! They've had to miss several sleepovers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOCIAL LIFE WILL JUST KEEP GETTING
MORE AND MORE. HOPE THEY WILL KEEP
UP WITH THE SCHOOLING TOO. THAT
IS WHAT WILL GET THEM FURTHER IN
LIFE.
MISS YOU ALL. LOVE MOM

Stephanie said...

So are most of the kids from soccer in different districts or something? I figured all the kids there went to school at the same time like kids around here do. Homework is a part of life.

Jen said...

My kids start school tomorrow. 7th, 8th and 10th grades. No new schools for anyone this year though. It's nice to know all the teachers and rules!

Shell said...

keep on keeping on boys... start crossing off those days until winter break.. xoxo, Shelly

P.S. - Remember when i spent hours on the phone with josh in college and he helped with my math homework? lol...

Shea said...

Shell, that is too funny! The good old days!

Our soccer teams are made up of kids from all over Colorado Springs. Tristan even has one teammate that is from a town 30 minutes from here. Our school district starts first but the others will start on the 17th. (There are 5 major school districts in Colo.Spgs.) Crazy huh?