Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Does this make you laugh or is it just me?

A quick explanation: Aidan had two fillings done before we went to dinner. At the restaurant we were laughing and I looked over at Aidan who was laughing but only one side of his face could move. That made me laugh so hard that I was crying and then the look of sheer horror on our waitress' face when she looked at Aidan sent me over the edge. This video was taken about an hour later once we got home so it's not really the same but his face was still funny! (Or I'm silly and it was just the wine, ha!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is funny! I remember when I had some work done and couldn't move part of my mouth. I went back to work afterwards and tried not to talk much to the patients when I was looking their way.

Shelly said...

super funny! aidan is such a cutie!