Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Swayze

Wow, he passed away yesterday. Like most of you I was introduced to Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. Who didn't want to be Baby?


My mom happened to love him and I think I've seen most of his movies, multiple times.



My favorite one is The Outsiders. I will admit that I didn't actually watch it because of him necessarily - there are so many cuties in there. I loved Matt Dillon and Rob Lowe!

I watched his first season of The Beast this year. I liked the show but it was hard to see him like that. You could tell in each episode that he was losing more weight and looking older. (Tristan thought that he looked like his soccer coach from last year which might have been a back handed compliment.) Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that he's gone but at least he's not suffering. I'll still watch his movies, besides the ones I mentioned above I also like Roadhouse, Ghost, and Point Break.

4 comments:

lavon said...

You know he was one of my favorites. The boys bought me dirty daning for a Christmas gift one year, still have it and watch it. Sure will miss this guy.

Stephanie said...

I know! So sad. We knew it was coming though cause he wasn't doing too well.

stephanie said...

I never realized that he sung too. That song "She's like the wind" was his. They played it today on the radio and were talking about it.

Shelly said...

I loved him too. What a hottie in Roadhouse, well, besides Sam Elliot. ha ha!