Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Look at what you can find on an email:


Palestine Div - Lake Palestine - Mar 7 Charles Hines and Larry McElwee win $2,507 on Lake Palestine with 22.28 lbs!

Teams: 52
Total Payout: $6,253
Places: 10

1st: Charles Hines / Larry McElwee- 22.28 lbs
2nd: Bill Wilcox / Jeff Gilbert- 21.26 lbs
3rd: Jeremy Locke / Ryan Whitfield - 19.82 lbs
Big Bass: Larry McElwee - 7.27 lbs

Thank goodness I signed up for the newsletter and updates or I would have never known that my dad just won another tournament and on top of that got Big Bass! Way to go Dad, we are very proud of you! Who's the King of Lake Palestine??

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't even know about this!! Dad does really good in tournaments. I wish he would do BASS again since he no longer owns the shop and has to worry about that.

Anonymous said...

YAY Dad! Thanks for sharing Shea!