Sunday, March 28, 2010

Work on a Sunday!

This stinks, two Sundays in a row that I'm at work. You got to do what you got to do though and this allows me to take Tuesday off for our closing on the old house.

The new house is coming along slowly but surely. Really we've gotten so much done in just a week's time but once you get that tired feeling it's hard to see the end of the road. Josh and I went shopping for our family room which has no furniture in it at the moment and stumbled along this:


I got the chair that goes with it also but couldn't find a picture of that! We had walked through the entire store and decided to go to another store when we walked past this set! Divine intervention? I'm a little worried about taking care of the leather and the sunlight hitting it from those huge windows but I'll cover it if I have to. The best thing about it is that it'll be here sometime on Monday! I plan to video the house once we get this last piece and I'll post the videos!

Josh's mom will be here with us next week. I'm so happy! Can't wait to have help with the house and the boys are looking forward to spending their last week of Spring Break with her. We also had our first little get together last night with some friends. Oh my gosh, we had so much fun! (Josh sat on a kitchen counter, I stood by the kitchen island, and we gave our guests the barstools. I can't tell you how much we are looking forward to that living room set, ha!) Even Josh enjoyed it which should tell you all something! I think we'll have many more of these in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture! Really! You and I have similar taste! Very modern!

I know what you mean about the momentum fading when you start getting tired. Hang in there. When I painted the living room last year, I still have not hung all of the pics back on the wall. LOL! Love you! -Shelly