Monday, April 5, 2010

Normalcy

I'm craving it big time. We're getting close but not quite there yet. Spring Break is finally over so the boys returned to school today.

The house is coming along but still not decorated. Don't worry, I didn't forget about the videos that I want to do so check back this week for those!

Work is busy but I'm keeping up. Just getting a little tired and I would love to take a day off to just sit around the house and watch tv. That last wish seems a little sad to me, ha!

We also had company last week (Josh's mom) which was awesome. She helped so much around the house, we wouldn't be where we are without her!

We did have a lovely Easter yesterday though. Got up early for the sunrise service at church and then hung out at home and colored eggs with the boys until our friends came over for dinner. My first ever ham turned out wonderful! It wasn't dry which was my biggest worry. The kids got to decorate Easter cookies also. I'll have to take a picture of Tristan's Easter egg soccer field he created!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

so what's the update on the old house? did it sell or do you guys still own 2 houses?

Shea said...

See how tired I am??? We closed on the 30th so only one house now! Really nice couple but they couldn't sell their home in GA and have other financial issues.