Friday, April 16, 2010

Some decorating

Alright, here are a few of the new things that we have gotten for the house. The tree paintings are going to be hung in the family room. (in hopes that it will lighten things up a bit from the dark brown, leather furniture)

This is our decor for the corner high up in the family room. I originally had my ivy plants there but it's extremely tough to reach them with the ladder so I had to move them. Josh picked the center piece and I chose the aspen tree vases. The vases match the trees in the paintings!

Here's a close up of the other family room painting. (See the trees?)

Our paintings that are along the staircase going upstairs. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them!

The view of them from upstairs. They are really up there!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the flower paintings!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Lots of nature! :)