Thursday, April 15, 2010

A question I didn't expect!

The boys and I were watching The Amazing Race Sunday, which we absolutely love!! Out of nowhere Aidan asks, "So, who's the guy?"


I had no idea what he was talking about so I said, "huh?"

"Who's the guy? It says Dating under their names."

Oh, I get it. He's talking about Carol and Brandy who are a lesbian couple on the show.

I calmly say, "There isn't a guy. They are two girls who love each other but it says Dating because right now two girls/two boys can't marry each other. If they could marry I bet they would and then it would say Married Couple or something."

Quite a bit of time passes and then out of nowhere he says, "I think it's the one on the left who is the guy."

I left it at that, but chuckled quietly inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, the blonde one is more butch, I would go with Aidan on this one. LOL!