Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry for the delay!

I'm ecstatic to share with you all that Tristan and Aidan both made the top teams in their age group for competitive soccer!!!!! They will now have the same coach and this coming season will be the first time ever that I should be able to see every game for both boys. (Their coach will work out the schedule that way.) I was also asked to manage both teams which I accepted although I'm not sure how I'm going to do it all but I'll figure it out.
Here's a picture of Tristan and some of his teammates during his registration meeting:
We had tickets for the Rapid's game this Saturday and here's a picture of Tristan and his friend Jaylen. (Had to have Dippin' Dots.)

Here's a picture of Aidan and a group of the boys who also made the Predator team.

I volunteered 20 hours for the soccer club last week. Between checking in the players at tryouts and having two different registration meetings I was beyond exhaustion. Had a pretty quiet weekend though and I was able to get in a nap each day so I'm feeling better.

The boys are participating in a basketball camp this week from 9-1 daily. I can't wait to hear what they thought about it (I'm crossing my fingers for a good report).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo AWESOME Shea! YAY Boys!! They look so cute with their friends and I am so happy to see the progress they have made over the years!

And.. uhm.. managing both teams? didn't I just tell you to take it easy? LOL!
You are being such a supportive Mom and I love it! Great Job for yourself too!

Basketball Camp sounds fun! I hope they enjoy it too! Caeli will start Cheerleading Camp in a few weeks and Anica starts a new Gymnastics class tomorrow. Busy.. Busy.. Busy..

Love you!! xoxo