Monday, October 4, 2010

1st Baby Purchase

I ordered a "co-sleeper!" This pulls up next to the side of our bed and the fabric hanging down tucks under your mattress. The baby will still have his "own" bed but be close enough so that I can try to get as much sleep as possible. It'll be helpful during those night feedings also. It can also be used as a bassinet if you raise the side up. Once he outgrows those two options it will be our play pen.

I was a bit worried about putting it together because most of the negative reviews had to do with the lack of instructions but my hubby had it put together in 20 minutes!!! I love looking at it in the room ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! The nesting has begun! I love it! Such a great feeling to have your baby next to you at night. This is so exciting!!! xoxo