Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New picture!

23 weeks!!!! I can't believe it, this pregnancy has flown by and I can honestly say that I've enjoyed every single day of it so far.

For those of you with great eyesight - yes, this is a swimsuit. I have a friend who let me go through all of her maternity clothes and take what I wanted. This has helped me because maternity clothes are extremely expensive and I think I'm a bit picky since it takes me so long to actually find something that I like. Anyway, we're going to Phoenix next week and it's hot there but I didn't have any shorts/summer clothes because I've focused more on what I could wear from Fall to Winter. Now I have some options and a suit to wear at the waterpark when we celebrate T's birthday!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You look so cute! I'm way bigger. No one can believe I'm only 25 weeks. Up 18 pounds currently. It's all belly though but I've started to have swelling in my legs and feet.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! You look fab! xoxo

nancy said...

Yay! What a great belly shot. You look amazing. And it'll be the perfect thing to wear at the water park. You are adorable!