Friday, October 22, 2010

Phoenix Recap

Whew, I never thought I would finally get around to updating you guys on our trip! Guess this is one reason to be thankful for the little guy waking me up at 2 a.m. with his kicking, ha!

We had a pretty good time in Phoenix! Actually, everyone had a good time from what I've heard from the other parents. For me, it was a ton of work and I still haven't recovered yet. I'm very thankful that we decided to stay the extra day for Tristan's birthday because that's when I finally got around to taking some pictures.

Us!
We love seeing the palm trees and this one was just too pretty to pass up! Look at that blue sky!

Tristan chose to go to CrackerJax, a fun park about 15 minutes from the hotel. To Aidan's disappointment - all of the waterparks had closed on Labor Day.
This picture is Tristan finally making his way around Dad and Aidan. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger smile on his face!

Miniature Golf! They were able to play two courses with Josh winning the first and Aidan winning the second.

Bumper boats!

This was our fantastic view from the hotel! The cool thing is that they do have mountains but they are mostly rock covered with cactus.

We couldn't pass up a cactus picture but I'm sad that the shadows got in the way.

A perfect ending to our extra night. He had a fantastic 12th birthday and continues to tell me that he's not leaving me in 7 years. I'm holding on to that for now, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, don't be sad.. enjoy every moment with that kiddo! I just love these pictures and the recap and have missed catching up on you guys too! I love the 1st family picture so much that I saved it and am printing it out to frame! I also LOVE that smile and how much fun that go cart picture is! What a great time! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! xoxo

P.S. - I love to hear that the baby woke you up kicking. What a sweet moment! (or memory). :)