Wednesday, October 13, 2010

24 week OB appt!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We are getting ready for the trip to Phoenix on Friday and it's craaaazy!

Had my regular appt this morning and all is well! Here's the breakdown:

Heart rate - 150
Blood pressure - 90/60 I think she said. Anyway, it's really good which is amazing after all of the stress I've been under this week.
Weight - gained 9 lbs so far this pregnancy!
Labwork - hopefully today's was my last but I won't know until Friday when the results come back. I got to drink the wonderful glucose this morning and had blood drawn to check for diabetes and anemia.

That's the scoop! I'll post pictures from Phoenix when I can! Let's pray that I don't strangle any of the soccer parents who are on my last nerve already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 pounds! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to see how cute you are in person!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm up 20! How are you only up 9???? My boss is up 10 and is barely showing at all.