Saturday, October 20, 2012

A new way to do dinner

Like every other working mom, I struggle with making dinner for the family.  Having no time, my lack of energy, no ideas for what to cook, not having certain ingrediants on hand - these are all of the reasons that normally stop me from cooking a well-balanced meal for us.  Not anymore!!!  I ran across this awesome offer in an email that I got and gave it a try. 
 
 
 
Suppers for your family made easy. Save time & money. Just hit reply for the package below. Let us know, (size wise or full size) or visit our web site for your own selections, side dishes and desserts.


Colorado Springs
FREE delivery, Fri. Oct. l9th at 12:30
 
OCTOBER PACKAGE
Braised Steak in Vaquero Sauce
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Cortez Enchilada Bake
Cranberry Chicken
Hearty BBQ Beef & Beans
Honey Flaked Chicken
Lasagna Soup
Mediterranean Beef in Flatbread
Peruvian Whitefish
Potato Baked Chicken
Spicy Italian Pasta
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Size Wise (in session) $181.22
Full Size (in session) $238.22
 
 
I've ordered it twice now, each month they have different recipes.  What a lifesaver!  It's so easy, all I have to do is pull out the ziplock bag for that meal and defrost it.  Follow the directions and in 15-20 minutes you have your dinner.  I add 1-2 sides and "poof" dinner is ready.  Tristan and I are having a lot of fun trying the new stuff, Josh and Aidan suffer through them, ha!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo tempting to do this! -Shelly