Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boo at the Zoo

Sunday night Josh and I took Pax to his first Halloween outing - Boo at the Zoo.  The weather was gorgeous and we had so much fun!
 
 
The escapee and myself.  Everyone loved his costume, especially the tatoos. 

 
Ready to go!  We both had an idea of what we thought he might do (be shy, be scared, not want to stay close to us, or fight with us to eat all of the candy),  but he proved us both wrong.  He was so excited, happy to see everyone, and was a pleasure to be with!


We saw a lot of these faces.  You would have thought that he'd never been to the zoo!
 

 
Pax and I making the rounds.

 
See what I mean about the faces?  What a hoot!

 
He did not meet a stranger.  We were able to do the entire thing except for the haunted house.  He would not cross the threshold when we tried to enter, he just peeked around and shook his head no.

 
The end to a perfect night. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!! Adorable!! Love the costume and love those faces! I have got to come see you all! Plan on sometime in mar/apr? Let me know what is good. Love u!! -Shelly