Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My morning indulgence

I love coffee and my last coffeemaker was ready for retirement.  Josh got me this one and I could not be happier.  The coffee is great and the boys are loving the hot water function on the right side.  After heating the water for about a minute they can add boiling water to their cocoa, apple cider, ramen, and their instant oatmeal.  Pretty cool!

My little update - I'm really proud to say that I've lost 10 pounds.  I'm not really dieting at all, just being conscious of how much I eat.  I did cut out sodas, haven't had one in three months.  I'm still going to the gym, just not as often as I'd like.  Twice a week would be great but with our busy schedule and how tired I normally am when I put Pax to bed, I sometimes only make it once.  So, I think I could lose more if I was selfish and put myself before the boys but that's not going to happen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow fancy! Congrats on the 10 pounds. I still weigh the same! But I contribute that to gaining muscle right? LOL!