Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last picture post from the delivery.

Last picture of me pregnant!

Josh and I played Scrabble until about 12:30 p.m.

What a beautiful day to have a baby! This was our view from the hospital room.

After breaking my water and epidural. Tad bit uncomfortable and I couldn't even turn over to see my picture of Pax.

The big boy at 8.13!

Tears of joy! I couldn't keep it together, I was so happy and had just done one of the hardest things ever in my life!

Us with our wonderful doctor. He is a gem!

Proud Daddy!

My wonderful nurse Kathy. I could not have done it without her! We were so lucky to have her all to ourselves during the induction. I had requested her once I knew my induction date and was lucky to get her one on one all day long!!!
Well, that it's for the recap! Sorry it's taken me a week to get it all done but we've been recovering from a cold and adjusting to this new blessing in our lives. Thank you God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so why did i just shed tears at work when i saw that pic of you in tears with josh and paxton? ahhh!! so sweet! what a moment! i could feel it in my heart for sure! i love you guys so much! xoxo

Shea said...

Ah Shell! It makes me cry to just think about it too!!! So many emotions all at one time.