Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pax is 3 weeks old!

Oh my gosh, how time flies! If I was only taking my normal 6 weeks off, I would be half way done right now. We have been spending a lot of time getting to know each other and Pax is amazing. Here are the big things right now:

He absolutely hates the cold. Going outside into it, taking his clothes off, and diaper changes are rough. He should love summer time in Texas huh? He's a snuggle bug because of this. He likes to nestle his face into your neck and when sleeping he likes to be face to face with me. I think he likes to feel my breath.

He is also a very loud baby. He makes tons of noises in his sleep from humming to moaning. He's pretty noisy when he eats and even just sitting around he coos and talks to me already.

He is a pretty good baby for me during the day time but definitely prefers his daddy in the evenings. He likes for Josh to put him to sleep at night and luckily it's pretty easy for Josh to do.


Here's his Popeye face as we call it. It's the closest that we come to a smile during his awake times. He does smile in his sleep but I'm not counting those yet!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

the face is too cute!!! I have one more week off work and then i go back, i'm not ready! enjoy the time you have at home with him.

Anonymous said...

I love how well his outfit matches the couch and pillows. ha! And yes, that face is SOOOO CUTE!!! It is funny that he is a loud baby. That is awesome! And I am very glad to hear that Josh can get him to sleep easily in the evenings. That is always a huge plus. :)