Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can I breathe now?

I'm actually not sure! Got my office moved over but this new hospital is so massive and different compared to how it used to be that it's overwhelming. I get lost constantly and still don't know where to find everything yet. It's like the 1st day of school in high school all over again, but five floors of it!

It's rained for two days straight here and so our soccer tournament that was scheduled for yesterday was cancelled. In hindsight that was a blessing because I might have been in the looney bin after it. We did have tickets for the Rapids game last night and even though it was nasty out I had spent a lot of money on the tickets so we had to suck it up. I'm so happy that we went because we had a blast with our friends. There were 16 of us there and it was so much fun! Our seats were under the overhang of the stadium so we didn't even get wet, just a little chilly.

I'm writing this from work, yep on a Sunday, because the boys are out of school for the next two days due to assessments. It's going to be interesting with all that's going on but what can we do? One day at a time, that's my motto.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You will get used to the new building. It's almost like starting a new job and having to learn things. My first few days at the hospital, I seemed to go a different way everyday and got lost several times and had to ask people where to go.

Jen said...

Good luck getting used to things. Just like school, you'll know where everything is in no time!

Shea said...

Thanks guys! You guys are quick! Hope to get caught up on everyone soon!

Anonymous said...

hey, if you're late for work just tell them you got lost on the way in. ha ha! Love you-Shelly